- 12/12/15: COP21: What’s happened so far? (REDD Monitor)
- 12/12/15: COP21 Paris snapshot #2: No REDD!
- 11/18/15: Double-counting: What if both Brazil and California want Acre’s REDD credits?
- 11/18/15: La REDD+ et sa finance carbone ne résoudront pas la crise climatique
- 11/18/15: REDD and carbon trading will not resolve the climate crisis
Last week, REDD-Monitor wrote about a London-based company that claimed to be in “advanced negotiations” to be “sole UK provider of carbon credits” from Clinton Foundation forestry projects. The company listed two Clinton Foundation projects on its website.
REDD-Monitor wrote to the Clinton Foundation to ask about London Carbon Credit Company’s claims. Yesterday, D. James Baker, Director, Global Carbon Measurement Program at the Clinton Foundation replied: